2014年10月15日星期三

ioifqw njesn uleorf

Walked to school. Come to school the next day, Zhang Long sad face. Cheap ray bans Sunglasses See asked him dead busy expression. ray bans online Told his mother accident. ray bans online Quickly asked him, ah Long, quick to say what happened? Now how. ray bans online Tense asked. ray bans online Mom last night, selling vegetables in the market. Guanghui club people to collect protection money. ray bans online Mom did not have money to pay protection money to sell food. Guanghui club who put ray bans online Damn stall demolished. ray bans online Mother in order to protect those dishes. Ran over trying to pick up food. The results are Guanghui club who foot kicked down to the ground, hit his head on a rock, crashed head to the hospital.

Zhang Long said here already hoarse voice. Make a phone call to tell the family what happened today at noon yes. At noon today, I happened to hear parents color yes, a moment speechless, After a child, his father took the phone and asked me what was the cause and what happened after. Zhang Long *** thing I'll tell my dad. I told my dad I wanted to go with Zhang Long ray ban sunglasses australia Zhanjiang. Then find a school. Ah, now only the case. Wait a minute I hit some money into your card to you, ray bans online go to Zhanjiang find a place to settle down.

No money to call home, you know? Dad, I know. I hung up the phone on the bed and went directly to bed. Wang Hao went to bed, early to bed ray bans online. ray bans online Wash up the next day wearing it, you ate breakfast at a breakfast shop next to the hotel. Then to the Agricultural Bank of there money. Father has hit sixty thousand dollars into my card to me slightly. I took out two thousand dollars. Then the car came to Zhanjiang, went to rent a suite. Rented a two-bedroom house, room only two beds and a coffee table two sofa.

没有评论:

发表评论