2014年9月9日星期二

sjojtf cqvxc vgmujk

Zhang Shaodong solves a long-standing problem has been plagued by its own, lookthe jungle, into the school, learning life gradually relaxed elan spend the ray bans online ray ban sunglasses seem to find the direction of their advance, meaning quite live unexamined. Although there Demon monarch left to great wealth, Zhang Shaodong but has not found the best approach, do not know when the Demon flourished still exists or not, this jewelry will be shelved in a corner to sleep.

Mu Xiaoling said: ray ban australia ray ban sunglasses Thank you very much to help, but I hope you can agree ray ban sunglasses ray ban sunglasses a condition. Zhang Shaodong stuck in the gentle, involuntary asked: what conditions ?said: ray ban sunglasses I hope most of the shares transferred to you - Zhang Shaodong fire ass like immediately jumped up and shouted: No - Mu Xiaoling smiled and pulled him to sit down and said: This is not something they have to line, to else ray ban sunglasses do not want your money. Zhang Shaodong Stern said: ray ban sunglasses lend you money is to make your company develop, is to lend you, not the acquisition of your shares, you go to a big deal when it comes to ray ban sunglasses interest better.

Moreover, this company is ray ban sunglasses daughter of effort, if the shares to me, ray ban sunglasses a lot of effort in vain not have to pay ? Besides, you know, I would like to study, got the time to manage the company. Mu Xiaoling shook his head: the transfer of the shares to you that I voluntarily, and that name can be compared to how mainland. Although the company was my father 's effort, but you can understand my father's idea, and have stronger determination to make big, the company will flourish teach a better person, I believe my father would agree with my decision, I go back will tell him to say.

没有评论:

发表评论